Thursday, January 29, 2009

Latest Race Updates

I'll keep it short, still racing a lot in spring time.

March 1 - Half Marathon north of Annapolis: Signing up this weekend

March 15 - Reston 10 Miler, unless my family is visiting

March 21 - National Half Marathon in DC: Volunteering

April 5 - Cherry Blossom Ten Miler: Registered

April 19 - Maryland Mountain Marathon in Cumberland: Registered

April 26 - GW Parkway Classic 10 Miler: Still need to sign up

May 9 - Riverfront Revolution 10K: Under consideration, but will likely skip unless it becomes a half marathon like it was supposed to be at fist

May 17 - Marine Corps Historic Half Marathon in Fredericksburg

Any other suggestions are appreicated. 3 Half Marathons and 3 10 Milers in 11 weeks is a lot, but I'm ready. I'm skipping the May 3 Potomac Half Marathon because, sorry if I mentioned it before, but I don't want to / can't afford to pay $50 to race on the Mount Vernon bike path. That could be a volunteer opportunity since I'm not going to Pittsburgh for the marathon / half.

No comments: