Saturday, January 17, 2009

All in one shopping gone mad........Walgreens now serves coffee

Yup, I got coffee this afternoon, a Mocha flavored coffee, at Walgreens. Crazy, I know. But I was coming back home from the gym and other errands, and happened to see an electronic sign advertising $2.99 gallons of milk. Okay, I need some milk soon so this is my last errand, I was a bit tired and wanted some caffeine. But not too much, so the 12 ounces for 99 cents seemed like an okay deal. Coffee was actually pretty decent. They did have a machine that grinds beans on demand, i.e. you don't have 6 hours old coffee grinds becoming your coffee beverage.

Every store is trying to be all things to all people, of which very few do it very well. But I'm content because the coffee was pretty good. As was the fish burrito I had at Moe's. And the lines at SFW Shoppers were pretty short. 4 pack of flashlights at home Depot for $5? Wow! I only wanted one flashlight that is smaller than the one I have but just as powerful. I found 4 for $5, when the reason why I went there in the first place was to get a screw to fix my spinning shoe.......I found a good deal in this mad world.

No comments: